Inspiration can hit you at any point – on the bus, on instagram, in your dreams and yet other times it can be so hard to find. There are days you just want to hide under the duvet, turn your phone off and hide from the world. On days like this, take a peek at our handy little list of travel slogans and inspirational adventure quotes to add some oomph to your day.
Whether you screenshot them and use them as a screensaver or print a few and stick them to your fridge, this selection of inspirational adventure quotes aim to kick your butt into motivation mode – even if that adventure is simply getting out of bed on Monday morning.
1. "It is better to see something once, than hear about it a thousand times"
One of our favourite short travel quotes to remind us to just go for it. Nothing beats seeing it for yourself instead of viewing it through a screen or hearing about it over and over again.
2. "My goal this year is to be filthy rich. Rich in adventure, rich in laughter, rich in health and rich in family"
Probably the only New Year’s resolution you’ll ever need and the perfect inspirational adventure quote to show you what really matters.
3. "A ship is always safe at shore, but that's not what it is built for"
Another favourite short travel quote to inspire you to leave your comfort zone – explore and enjoy the world around you!
4. "You're like a Grey Sky. You're beautiful, even though you don't want to be"
Inspirational adventure quotes aren’t always about the destination – the greatest adventures start with YOU. Love yourself first, then the world will love you back.
5. "There is freedom waiting for you, on the breezes of the sky and you will ask " what if I fall?" Oh but my darling, what if you fly"
The perfect short travel quote to remind yourself you’ve got this – you can go anywhere and do anything if you put your mind to it!
6. "I'd rather own a little and see the world, than own the world and see a little"
Sometimes even short travel quotes inspire the biggest adventures. It’s easy to save money to travel the world – you just need to put your mind to it!
7. "At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling"
Not only one of our favourite short travel quotes, but one of our favourite photos too from our time in Switzerland with our Workaway family.
8. "Escape the ordinary"
9. "We have nothing to lose & a world to see"
If you’re looking for inspirational adventure quotes for couples, this is one of our favourites and guaranted to kick your butt into adventure mode.
10. "Always be a fruit loop in a world full of cheerios"
Who cares what other people think? Life shouldn’t be all about the 9-5, do your own thing and go your own adventures.
Hopefully this list of short travel quotes have inspired you into action. Whether it’s finally quitting your job to travel, getting over your fear of flying or finally saving the funds to see somewhere new, these inspirational adventure quotes will help turn your plans into reality.